Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Time Traveler's Balls

If you haven't seen these yet, well here they are. Some amazing new commercials featuring early footages of Kevin Durant and Amar'e Stoudemire being visited by some creepy folks from the future. I mean, what was the dude thinking? So what if Durant knew from the start he'd be playing for the Thunder? If I were him, I'd go to my past self instead, give out lottery numbers or some'in.

Also, amazing to realize how Kevin Durant haven't change much. Kinda even put's to question the authenticity of the footage. With him still being skinny as hell today, that could have been just shot recently.

CP3 and Stephen curry are reportedly gonna have their own commercials just like these. I'm frickin excited for those.

Young Durantula

Young STAT

No comments:

Post a Comment