Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ball Baller Profile: Manong Jinnobili


Time to get to know your master ball baller. I'll be posting more profiles if I get other ball baller friends to help me out here. Manong Jinnobili in the house y'all!

First Name: Manong
Last Name: Jinnobili
Nickname: MJ
Team: San Antonio Sperms
Position: Can play any. Mostly missionary
Height: Hello
Weight: Okay...
College: Bateneo Blue Beagles
Draft: San Miguel, 3 rounds
Motto: Get High on Balls, Not on Drugs
Favorite Player: Kiki Vandeweghe
Favorite Color: Puke Green
Define Love: Balls Do Fall in Love
Favorite Song: Balls Don't Cry
Message: Hi! Thanks for letting me write here. Sorry for the handwriting. Take care always!

If you have any other questions for Manong Jinnobili, just say so in the comments below, or E-mail me at Manong.Jinnobili@gmail.com

Spread the Balls!

No comments:

Post a Comment