Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ball Ballin' Preview: Momentum

For those who don't recognize this face, it's Mo Pete back in his Hornets days.

Woo! Second day back with the ball ball team, you better steer clear coz' we're pickin' up steam. On second thought, don't! Please stay. Don't go. I'm about to give you the previews for tomorrow. I'mma do this real quick coz I'm running out of time. I'll drop you the low down with just one-lined rhymes.

The Watcha-Ball (The I-almost-forgot-to-make-the-previews game)

Oklahoma City Thunder at New Orleans Hornets
Smokin' hot, the Hornets are such. But can they topple Durantula's newly found clutch?

The Tolera-Balls (The I-gotta-get-RuBio-back-here-soon games)

Houston Rockets at Minnesota Timberwolves
Two teams that play with the fastest pace. Not a bad way to spice up a boring day.

Sacramento Kings at Portland Trailblazers
The Kings are young and the Blazers are banged up. Looks like a good match. You know? Whassup?

Washington Wizards at New York Knicks
Wall and the Wizards are on the road again. Looks like another loss for 'em in the Garden.

Milwaukee Bucks at Chicago Bulls
Jennings'll be back after a long long rest. I expect to see a good quality defensive contest.

San Antonio Spurs at Golden State Warriors
Would you believe me if I said the Spurs play faster than Golden State? Well, they do! So stick a fork in it. And, and, I dunno. Concentrate?

The Forgetta-Balls (The I'm-posting-this-a-few-minutes-before-tip-off games)

Detroit Pistons at Orlando Magic
The main story here is the disgruntled Rip. And if you'd consider it a storyline, it's T-Mac's homecoming trip.

Cleveland Cavaliers at New Jersey Nets
The Cavs have got to win again sometime, right? That's why I put it in my bets-log, I'm hoping they finally score one tonight.

Memphis Grizzlies at Toronto Raptors
The Grizz take centerstage on Toronto's home floor. Hmmm... wouldn't it be nice to see a real bear take on a dinosaur?

Phoenix Suns at Philadelphia 76ers
I'll leave this up to you guys. I gots nothing for this game. Care to see a gross bro-mance picture of LeBron James?

No comments:

Post a Comment