Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Ball Ball: A Message from Manong Jinnobili


On behalf of, well, it's just me so far, I'd like to thank everyone who viewed this blog. It has been a wonderful year for Ball Ball Time, especially coz', well, it's the year the blog was created (which, to be exact, was just two weeks ago).

Please do continue to visit, as we have definitely more in store next year. Aside from the regular daily previews and recaps, I will soon be posting a lil' some'in for those on the betting side of basketball town. And hopefully, I'll be able to get some more help in the upkeep of this blog. (This is hard to do at work)

Also, please help me in spreading the word of the balls. Tell your friends, family members, school teachers, pet doplhins, local police officers, and basically every ball ball lovers out there. Like I always say, "Spread the Balls."

So again, this is Manong Jinnobili, wishing you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Stay safe! Let the fireworks begin! (These are he only types of fireworks that everyone should be using)


No comments:

Post a Comment