Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ball Ballin' Preview: Would he have Cheated on Eva if he was with the Knicks?


Still lookin for help here. A shout-out to my possible teammates, Patricky RuBio and Amak'i Estradamire, let's form our own Big3 guys! Let's join us!

The Watcha-Balls (The Drama-over-basketball games)

San Antonio Spurs at New York Knicks
To answer my question, probably yes. Tony Parker, who recently admitted that he'd probably end up as a Knick had the Spurs not given him an extension, will visit the ever raucous garden. Let's see if he gets either the Lebron James or the Carmelo Anthony treatment.

Detroit Pistons at Los Angeles Lakers
With another beating that LA got, the Pistons just might be the best bounce-back match-up for them. Call me cruel, but I'm expecting to see some murder at Staples.

The Tolera-Balls (The Wow-I-never-thought-I-wouldn't-care-as-much games)

Milwaukee Bucks at Miami Heat
The Heat Hoopla have really waned down now. They've even started to spoil us with their performances, which explains the lack of enthusiasm here. But hey, the last time these two teams met, this happened.

Portland Trailblazers at Dallas Mavericks
This would have been a better watch had these teams not been hurt. We gots two western contenders that are down with injuries. It's always a great watch seeing these teams jockey for position as early as January. This could be a potential first round pairing in the playoffs. The playoffs... hmmm... Got me an idea for a post.

Oklahoma City Thunder at Memphis Grizzlies
The only thing keeping me from making this a forgetta-ball, is that I like Durantula and James Harden's beard. Something about the Grizzlies this year that just makes them, well, boring. I think Thabeet and Haddadi need more face time to get things interesting. 

The Forgetta-Balls (The hmmm-yeah-sure games)

Atlanta Hawks at Sacramento Kings
Cousins has really turned some heads this season, both for the good and the bad. Which is why I wanna see him pull off a stretch of good games first before he comes up a notch in my books.

Toronto Raptors at Chicago Bulls
I really wish Toronto had stuck with the Huskies monicker. They might have even kept Bosh if they did (well, maybe not). But then Stephen Spielberg had to spoil everything. And just a thought, since the Bull in Chicago's logo is red, does it ram straight into mirrors?

No comments:

Post a Comment