Sunday, December 19, 2010

BALL BALL TIME!



It's time! Oh yeah! I'ts finally time! Better yet, it's Ball Ball Time!

Welcome ball ballers! It's your master ball baller Manong Jinnobili, finally starting this ball ball blog. We'll tackle everything around the world of hoops, particularly the NBA, though I will try to put in a few local basketball action from time to time.

Be sure to check out the site daily, as I will try to put in as much as I can, from on-court action, trade rumors and off-court drama, to fantasy hoops, and many more. I will also preview each game daily, and hand out the "Ball Baller of the Day" to the player with the best performance.

Also, I made a personal challenge to myself, giving out predictions for NBA spreads each game, and I'll be sharing with you my personal score sheet, and will be asking for your comments, your takes regarding which spread is too high, or which one is totally off.

Hopefully I'd be able to get other editors for this blog, but as of now, Manong Jinnobili is all you have folks. Please do comment, and give out suggestions for segments, and the likes that you'd like to see.

Looking forward to the rest of this season with all of you ball ballers. Rest assured, this is gonna be a ball ball! 

No comments:

Post a Comment